Plants vs. Zombies for iPhone and iPad now free as Apple's App of the Week
In case you're one of the handful of people who hasn't played PopCap's fantastic tower defense-style game Plants vs. Zombies since its release in 2012, we've got some good news for you. The game has gone free today on iPhone and iPad as the App Store's latest App of the Week. Both versions will remain until the next App of the Week pick is named on February 28.
Even if you've played PvZ on other platforms, the iOS versions are definitely worth checking out for their excellent touch-based gameplay and unique content. Plus, you can bone up on your zombie-thwarting skills in preparation for Plants vs. Zombies 2, which is scheduled to hit sometime this year. We only ask that you don't hold us accountable when you realize a week has passed and you've forgotten to eat and bathe. PvZ is the kind of game that'll do that to you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows