Twitterrific for iOS updated to 5.1, brings 'Muffling,' inline Flickr previews and more
Alongside a plethora of bug fixes and improvements, Twitterrific has added the following new features: Muffling, which allows you to silence users, hashtags and domains (settings are synced across devices using iCloud). Img.ly, Mobypicture and Twitpic have been added to Twitterrific's image service lineup. Finally, Avenir font has been added to themes, but only for iOS version 6 and upwards.
Notable improvements: You'll now get Flickr previews in your timeline as well as slideshow view for Flickr photos.
For additional details on the update, check out Twitterrific on the iOS App Store.
The update is available now for existing Twitterrific users, through the iOS App Store or available to purchase at US$2.99.
[via The Icon Factory]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)