Twitterrific for iOS updated to 5.1, brings 'Muffling,' inline Flickr previews and more
Alongside a plethora of bug fixes and improvements, Twitterrific has added the following new features: Muffling, which allows you to silence users, hashtags and domains (settings are synced across devices using iCloud). Img.ly, Mobypicture and Twitpic have been added to Twitterrific's image service lineup. Finally, Avenir font has been added to themes, but only for iOS version 6 and upwards.
Notable improvements: You'll now get Flickr previews in your timeline as well as slideshow view for Flickr photos.
For additional details on the update, check out Twitterrific on the iOS App Store.
The update is available now for existing Twitterrific users, through the iOS App Store or available to purchase at US$2.99.
[via The Icon Factory]
There are more Twitter client updates this week. Today it's Twitterrific for iOS, updated to version 5.1. The update brings some new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs