Apple, Samsung case in Australia warrants two-judge system
Samsung and Apple have been battling in the Australian court system for almost two years. According to a report in Financial Review, the infringement claims have gotten so complicated that the court system has taken a radical move to simplify the hearings.
For the first time in Federal Court history, two judges will be present in court to hear each side's arguments. The idea was introduced by Justice Annabelle Bennett, who has been involved in the court cases since the beginning. Joining her in court will be Justice David Yates. The pair will have to examine 19 patent infringement claims by Apple and several from Samsung.
Samsung and Apple have been battling in the Australian court system for almost two years. According to a report in Financial Review,...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements