Apple, Samsung case in Australia warrants two-judge system
Samsung and Apple have been battling in the Australian court system for almost two years. According to a report in Financial Review, the infringement claims have gotten so complicated that the court system has taken a radical move to simplify the hearings.
For the first time in Federal Court history, two judges will be present in court to hear each side's arguments. The idea was introduced by Justice Annabelle Bennett, who has been involved in the court cases since the beginning. Joining her in court will be Justice David Yates. The pair will have to examine 19 patent infringement claims by Apple and several from Samsung.
Samsung and Apple have been battling in the Australian court system for almost two years. According to a report in Financial Review,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs