Amazon warns iOS users to not install the latest Kindle app update (Updated)
Amazon issued an update to its popular Kindle iOS app and users are crying foul over the update. Apparently, a glitch in the update is erasing the user's entire book library from their iOS device. Amazon has confirmed there is a problem and is warning iOS owners not to update to the latest version of the Kindle app until the glitch is fixed.
Update: According to a tweet from @johnpaczkowsi, Amazon's fix for Kindle for iOS is now live.
[Hat tip to Howard Isaacs]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved