Amazon warns iOS users to not install the latest Kindle app update (Updated)
Amazon issued an update to its popular Kindle iOS app and users are crying foul over the update. Apparently, a glitch in the update is erasing the user's entire book library from their iOS device. Amazon has confirmed there is a problem and is warning iOS owners not to update to the latest version of the Kindle app until the glitch is fixed.
Update: According to a tweet from @johnpaczkowsi, Amazon's fix for Kindle for iOS is now live.
[Hat tip to Howard Isaacs]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more