iTunes in the Cloud for movies hits 11 new European countries
Apple has rolled out movie support for iTunes in the Cloud for 11 new European markets, notes TNW. Customers in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden can now download past and future movie purchases from iCloud whenever they want.
In addition to the movie rollout, Apple has also enabled iTunes in the Cloud for TV shows in France.
iTunes in the Cloud originally rolled out in the United States in 2011 with support for music. Movie and TV shows were added in 2012. Apps and iBooks had been available for re-download since the launch of their respective stores.
A full list of countries and their supported iTunes in the Cloud services can be found here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update