Spotify for iOS updated to 0.6, fixes lockscreen bug, revamps UI
Spotify for iOS has just been updated to version 0.6. The update brings some UI enhancements and welcome bug fixes, which are sure to enhance your music listening experience on the app.
Most notably, there's a newly designed Now Playing bar and Track menu, with a redesigned context menu when you tap on a track. Along with a couple other bug fixes, the long-standing (and annoying) issue of the wrong track listing being displayed on the lock screen has now been fixed, too.
For all the details check out Spotify on the iOS App Store.
Spotify for iOS is a free app to download, but it's not free to use like the desktop version. You'll need one of Spotify's paid monthly subscriptions to access music on your iDevice.
If you're a Spotify for iOS user, let us know what you think of the new features and bug fixes in the comments below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates