Spotify for iOS updated to 0.6, fixes lockscreen bug, revamps UI
Spotify for iOS has just been updated to version 0.6. The update brings some UI enhancements and welcome bug fixes, which are sure to enhance your music listening experience on the app.
Most notably, there's a newly designed Now Playing bar and Track menu, with a redesigned context menu when you tap on a track. Along with a couple other bug fixes, the long-standing (and annoying) issue of the wrong track listing being displayed on the lock screen has now been fixed, too.
For all the details check out Spotify on the iOS App Store.
Spotify for iOS is a free app to download, but it's not free to use like the desktop version. You'll need one of Spotify's paid monthly subscriptions to access music on your iDevice.
If you're a Spotify for iOS user, let us know what you think of the new features and bug fixes in the comments below.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements