Dunkin' Donuts app now supports Passbook
Dunkin' Donuts has made it easier, and quicker, than ever for iOS users to pay for their fix of coffee, donuts and baked goods, by adding Passbook support (Dunkin' Pass) to the Dunkin' Donuts iOS app (version 2.5).
John Costello, chief global marketing and innovation officer for Dunkin' Brands said, "With more than a million downloads in just over six months, the Dunkin' App continues to make it even easier for our busy, on-the-go guests to keep running on Dunkin' throughout the day."
Since Passbook is location-aware, Dunkin' Pass will pop a notification in your lock screen when you're near your favorite US participating Dunkin' Donuts.
To use Passbook with Dunkin' Donuts, purchase a Dunkin' Donuts card and register it with the Dunkin' App. From the app, add money to an existing card or choose to automatically recharge a card. The Dunkin' App supports payment using American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
As well as Passbook integration, the Dunkin' App update also supports native resolution for iPhone 5 users, mobile offers / coupons, gifting of virtual gift cards and browsing of the Dunkin' Donuts menu.
The Dunkin' App is available free from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync