Bug in latest Evernote for iOS update causes the app to crash
Evernote pushed out a big update (version 5.2) yesterday that's causing problems for a growing number of customers. According to Evernote, some users are reporting a bug in the update that causes the app to crash at launch.
We are aware that some users are experiencing crashes on upgrade. We are testing a fix for this issue and will get a new version to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, uninstalling and reinstalling the app should resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Details on what is causing this bug are not available, but Evernote is aware of the problem and working to fix it as soon possible. To fix the glitch, affected users should uninstall and reinstall the app. If you haven't installed the update, hold off until Evernote has a fix in place.
[Hat tip to Andy Dockerty]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features