Bug in latest Evernote for iOS update causes the app to crash
Evernote pushed out a big update (version 5.2) yesterday that's causing problems for a growing number of customers. According to Evernote, some users are reporting a bug in the update that causes the app to crash at launch.
We are aware that some users are experiencing crashes on upgrade. We are testing a fix for this issue and will get a new version to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, uninstalling and reinstalling the app should resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Details on what is causing this bug are not available, but Evernote is aware of the problem and working to fix it as soon possible. To fix the glitch, affected users should uninstall and reinstall the app. If you haven't installed the update, hold off until Evernote has a fix in place.
[Hat tip to Andy Dockerty]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)