Bug in latest Evernote for iOS update causes the app to crash
Evernote pushed out a big update (version 5.2) yesterday that's causing problems for a growing number of customers. According to Evernote, some users are reporting a bug in the update that causes the app to crash at launch.
We are aware that some users are experiencing crashes on upgrade. We are testing a fix for this issue and will get a new version to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, uninstalling and reinstalling the app should resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Details on what is causing this bug are not available, but Evernote is aware of the problem and working to fix it as soon possible. To fix the glitch, affected users should uninstall and reinstall the app. If you haven't installed the update, hold off until Evernote has a fix in place.
[Hat tip to Andy Dockerty]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter