Bug in latest Evernote for iOS update causes the app to crash
Evernote pushed out a big update (version 5.2) yesterday that's causing problems for a growing number of customers. According to Evernote, some users are reporting a bug in the update that causes the app to crash at launch.
We are aware that some users are experiencing crashes on upgrade. We are testing a fix for this issue and will get a new version to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, uninstalling and reinstalling the app should resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Details on what is causing this bug are not available, but Evernote is aware of the problem and working to fix it as soon possible. To fix the glitch, affected users should uninstall and reinstall the app. If you haven't installed the update, hold off until Evernote has a fix in place.
[Hat tip to Andy Dockerty]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved