New iMac ship times improve to 1-3 days
For those waiting to get one of Apple's new iMacs, we've got some good news. Over the weekend, ship times for both the standard 21.5-inch and 27-inch models improved to one to three business days in both the Canadian and US Apple online stores. That's a far cry from the two- to three-week ship times both models have held since their launch late last year.
The improved ship time only applies to standard models however. If a buyer custom configures an iMac, its ship times increase to anywhere from seven to 10 business days all the way up to two to three weeks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV