New iMac ship times improve to 1-3 days
For those waiting to get one of Apple's new iMacs, we've got some good news. Over the weekend, ship times for both the standard 21.5-inch and 27-inch models improved to one to three business days in both the Canadian and US Apple online stores. That's a far cry from the two- to three-week ship times both models have held since their launch late last year.
The improved ship time only applies to standard models however. If a buyer custom configures an iMac, its ship times increase to anywhere from seven to 10 business days all the way up to two to three weeks.
For those waiting to get one of Apple's new iMacs, we've got some good news. Over the weekend, ship times for both the standard...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update