New iMac ship times improve to 1-3 days
For those waiting to get one of Apple's new iMacs, we've got some good news. Over the weekend, ship times for both the standard 21.5-inch and 27-inch models improved to one to three business days in both the Canadian and US Apple online stores. That's a far cry from the two- to three-week ship times both models have held since their launch late last year.
The improved ship time only applies to standard models however. If a buyer custom configures an iMac, its ship times increase to anywhere from seven to 10 business days all the way up to two to three weeks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)