New iMac ship times improve to 1-3 days
For those waiting to get one of Apple's new iMacs, we've got some good news. Over the weekend, ship times for both the standard 21.5-inch and 27-inch models improved to one to three business days in both the Canadian and US Apple online stores. That's a far cry from the two- to three-week ship times both models have held since their launch late last year.
The improved ship time only applies to standard models however. If a buyer custom configures an iMac, its ship times increase to anywhere from seven to 10 business days all the way up to two to three weeks.
For those waiting to get one of Apple's new iMacs, we've got some good news. Over the weekend, ship times for both the standard...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free