Apple releases low-cost iMac for the education market
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A) features a dual-core Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM, a 500 GB hard drive and 21.5-inch display. It retails for US$1099, which is $200 less than the entry-level iMac for consumers. In comparison, the consumer iMac nearly doubles the specs of the educational model with an Intel Core i5, 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive.
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A)...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update