Apple releases low-cost iMac for the education market
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A) features a dual-core Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM, a 500 GB hard drive and 21.5-inch display. It retails for US$1099, which is $200 less than the entry-level iMac for consumers. In comparison, the consumer iMac nearly doubles the specs of the educational model with an Intel Core i5, 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive.
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A)...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free