Apple releases low-cost iMac for the education market
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A) features a dual-core Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM, a 500 GB hard drive and 21.5-inch display. It retails for US$1099, which is $200 less than the entry-level iMac for consumers. In comparison, the consumer iMac nearly doubles the specs of the educational model with an Intel Core i5, 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive.
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A)...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs