Apple releases low-cost iMac for the education market
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A) features a dual-core Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM, a 500 GB hard drive and 21.5-inch display. It retails for US$1099, which is $200 less than the entry-level iMac for consumers. In comparison, the consumer iMac nearly doubles the specs of the educational model with an Intel Core i5, 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive.
According to MacRumors, Apple has quietly released a less expensive low-end iMac for educational customers. The iMac model (ME699LL/A)...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements