Regional carrier Strata Networks to carry iPhone 5
After earlier news today that you can move your unlocked iPhone 5 to the Solavei network for some US$49 all-you-can-eat lovin', we've heard of a new regional carrier -- Strata Networks -- that will soon carry the iPhone 5 and provide another alternative to the blue, red, yellow and magenta networks.
Utah-based co-op Strata Networks provides local service in the Uintah Basin, the Western Slope of Colorado and parts of Idaho. The carrier recently lit up an LTE network covering the population centers of Utah, and provides 2G/3G service for customers across the rest of the US.
At this time, Strata is just taking names for current or potential customers who wish to be notified when the iPhone 5 arrives.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration