Regional carrier Strata Networks to carry iPhone 5
After earlier news today that you can move your unlocked iPhone 5 to the Solavei network for some US$49 all-you-can-eat lovin', we've heard of a new regional carrier -- Strata Networks -- that will soon carry the iPhone 5 and provide another alternative to the blue, red, yellow and magenta networks.
Utah-based co-op Strata Networks provides local service in the Uintah Basin, the Western Slope of Colorado and parts of Idaho. The carrier recently lit up an LTE network covering the population centers of Utah, and provides 2G/3G service for customers across the rest of the US.
At this time, Strata is just taking names for current or potential customers who wish to be notified when the iPhone 5 arrives.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter