Switching from Android to iPhone is easier than you think
If you or somebody you know is thinking of migrating from an Android phone to an iPhone TechHive has put together a great article that makes the process as simple as possible. The article details the relatively simple process of transferring your contacts over, but it also goes into the more complex processes of transferring your files from an Android phone to an iPhone. It also points out that users of Google's services such as Gmail have a much easier time transferring their data to an iPhone, since Google makes iOS apps for virtually all of its services, so syncing existing data is easier than most people think.
The article is well worth the read for anyone who thinks that switching is a daunting task. TechHive also points out that 22 percent of Android users end up switching to iPhone, while only 9 percent of iPhone users end up switching to Android.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature