Apple debuts two new iPhone TV ads
Apple continues its app-centric advertisements with two new commercials that feature the iPhone 5. Earlier ads in this campaign were focused on the iPad, so this is a nice change that lets us see some intriguing iPhone apps.
You can check out the commercials, "Discover" and "Brilliant," embedded below and then chime in the comments with your opinions on the ads. Are any of your favorite apps in the commercials? Are there any apps that you don't recognize?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)