Apple debuts two new iPhone TV ads
Apple continues its app-centric advertisements with two new commercials that feature the iPhone 5. Earlier ads in this campaign were focused on the iPad, so this is a nice change that lets us see some intriguing iPhone apps.
You can check out the commercials, "Discover" and "Brilliant," embedded below and then chime in the comments with your opinions on the ads. Are any of your favorite apps in the commercials? Are there any apps that you don't recognize?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter