Apple debuts two new iPhone TV ads
Apple continues its app-centric advertisements with two new commercials that feature the iPhone 5. Earlier ads in this campaign were focused on the iPad, so this is a nice change that lets us see some intriguing iPhone apps.
You can check out the commercials, "Discover" and "Brilliant," embedded below and then chime in the comments with your opinions on the ads. Are any of your favorite apps in the commercials? Are there any apps that you don't recognize?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs