Apple Store app updates with new delivery options, store availability
The Apple Store app has received its first update since November, and it doesn't add much. There's new delivery options that allow you to choose different shipping options for separate items in an order, useful if you want to pick up part of your order at an Apple Store then have the rest of it shipped to you.
The app also adds the ability to check and see if an item is available at your closest Apple Store for pickup. This feature is only available in the US at this time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration