Firemint devs form new Australian studio, Loveshack Entertainment
Joshua Boggs, Adrian Moore and Ollie Browne are three developers who formerly worked at Firemint, the venerated studio behind iOS hits like Flight Control, Spy Mouse, and (after an acquisition by EA and a merger with Iron Monkey to become Firemonkeys) the recent hit Real Racing 3. They decided to leave the studio about six months ago and form their own team, called Loveshack Entertainment.
As Loveshack, the guys are working on a new game called Framed, which looks pretty good according to this concept trailer. The game is an interactive comic book page, where you can drag panels around the screen and line them up in the right order to make a certain sequence of events go down. Obviously, that video is just a concept, but we'll look forward to seeing what the game looks like when it's done -- it's due out sometime later on this year.
Firemint is one of the premiere developers on the App Store, and these guys are starting their own venture with a lot of good experience behind them. Hopefully, we'll see some really great releases from Loveshack in the future as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)