Simple Bracket for iPhone is ready for March Madness
Simple Bracket US$0.99) is the Kickstarter-funded iPhone app from Dan Provost and Tom Gerhardt. It's an app for tracking the action of March Madness, when the US NCAA Men's Division I basketball championship is decided.
Provost and Gerhardt strayed from the traditional bracket-style tournament display and implemented something new with Simple Bracket. Instead of presenting a single bracket view, which is hard to read on the iPhone's small screen, their design compresses the list as you swipe while play advances. This way, you always have a nice, clear view.
The app also features what the developers call "the most statistically sound way to score a bracket."
Those interested in slick apps and NCAA men's basketball can pick up Simple Bracket from the App Store now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free