Simple Bracket for iPhone is ready for March Madness
Simple Bracket US$0.99) is the Kickstarter-funded iPhone app from Dan Provost and Tom Gerhardt. It's an app for tracking the action of March Madness, when the US NCAA Men's Division I basketball championship is decided.
Provost and Gerhardt strayed from the traditional bracket-style tournament display and implemented something new with Simple Bracket. Instead of presenting a single bracket view, which is hard to read on the iPhone's small screen, their design compresses the list as you swipe while play advances. This way, you always have a nice, clear view.
The app also features what the developers call "the most statistically sound way to score a bracket."
Those interested in slick apps and NCAA men's basketball can pick up Simple Bracket from the App Store now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature