YouTube Capture app adds iPad and mini support
Following the release of YouTube Capture for iPhone late last year, Google has finally added iPad (and iPad mini) support to the app -- taking full advantage of the iPad's bigger screen and extra pixels -- in version 1.2.
YouTube Capture lets you easily record, edit (with color correction, auto stabilization, trimming and music), upload to YouTube and share your life with the world through Google+, Facebook and Twitter. Now it's easier than ever to capture and share moments like this.
The universal YouTube Capture app is available from the iOS App Store for free now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)