YouTube Capture app adds iPad and mini support
Following the release of YouTube Capture for iPhone late last year, Google has finally added iPad (and iPad mini) support to the app -- taking full advantage of the iPad's bigger screen and extra pixels -- in version 1.2.
YouTube Capture lets you easily record, edit (with color correction, auto stabilization, trimming and music), upload to YouTube and share your life with the world through Google+, Facebook and Twitter. Now it's easier than ever to capture and share moments like this.
The universal YouTube Capture app is available from the iOS App Store for free now.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter