YouTube Capture app adds iPad and mini support
Following the release of YouTube Capture for iPhone late last year, Google has finally added iPad (and iPad mini) support to the app -- taking full advantage of the iPad's bigger screen and extra pixels -- in version 1.2.
YouTube Capture lets you easily record, edit (with color correction, auto stabilization, trimming and music), upload to YouTube and share your life with the world through Google+, Facebook and Twitter. Now it's easier than ever to capture and share moments like this.
The universal YouTube Capture app is available from the iOS App Store for free now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs