Engadget Expand San Francisco panel discussion: Has Apple lost its groove?
Over the weekend, our sister site Engadget held its first consumer expo. Engadget Expand featured a two-day conference and exhibits held at San Francisco's Fort Mason Center, with demonstrations of some astounding technology as well as panel discussions with some of the big names in the business. TUAW Editor-in-Chief Victor Agreda, Jr. was joined by Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster and TechCrunch columnist MG Siegler yesterday for a spirited talk about Apple's products and what we can expect in the future. Engadget Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens was the moderator for the discussion, which is viewable below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync