Engadget Expand San Francisco panel discussion: Has Apple lost its groove?
Over the weekend, our sister site Engadget held its first consumer expo. Engadget Expand featured a two-day conference and exhibits held at San Francisco's Fort Mason Center, with demonstrations of some astounding technology as well as panel discussions with some of the big names in the business. TUAW Editor-in-Chief Victor Agreda, Jr. was joined by Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster and TechCrunch columnist MG Siegler yesterday for a spirited talk about Apple's products and what we can expect in the future. Engadget Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens was the moderator for the discussion, which is viewable below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs