Engadget Expand San Francisco panel discussion: Has Apple lost its groove?
Over the weekend, our sister site Engadget held its first consumer expo. Engadget Expand featured a two-day conference and exhibits held at San Francisco's Fort Mason Center, with demonstrations of some astounding technology as well as panel discussions with some of the big names in the business. TUAW Editor-in-Chief Victor Agreda, Jr. was joined by Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster and TechCrunch columnist MG Siegler yesterday for a spirited talk about Apple's products and what we can expect in the future. Engadget Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens was the moderator for the discussion, which is viewable below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter