Evernote Food update integrates OpenTable, Foursquare
It was just a few short months ago that Evernote Food was updated to version 2.0, providing a way to save and search recipes, look for nearby restaurants, and share details about food experiences. Today Evernote updated Evernote Food to version 2.1, with even more goodness including integration with several popular restaurant and social apps.
To begin with, you can delete the OpenTable app from your iOS device if you use Evernote Food, since the popular reservation system for restaurants is now incorporated in the app. Discovering nearby restaurants is a piece of cake with Evernote Food, and with a tap you can make reservations.
In addition, venue ratings from Foursquare are now available so you don't have to wonder about that dumpy-looking seafood restaurant. With a glance, you can see what other food fanatics thought about the restaurant and make your decision from there.
Evernote Food also gained numerous performance enhancements, and Japanese and Chinese users can now browse for recipes provided by partners in those countries. Evernote also reminds you that if you haven't yet updated your password, please do so now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options