Evernote Food update integrates OpenTable, Foursquare
It was just a few short months ago that Evernote Food was updated to version 2.0, providing a way to save and search recipes, look for nearby restaurants, and share details about food experiences. Today Evernote updated Evernote Food to version 2.1, with even more goodness including integration with several popular restaurant and social apps.
To begin with, you can delete the OpenTable app from your iOS device if you use Evernote Food, since the popular reservation system for restaurants is now incorporated in the app. Discovering nearby restaurants is a piece of cake with Evernote Food, and with a tap you can make reservations.
In addition, venue ratings from Foursquare are now available so you don't have to wonder about that dumpy-looking seafood restaurant. With a glance, you can see what other food fanatics thought about the restaurant and make your decision from there.
Evernote Food also gained numerous performance enhancements, and Japanese and Chinese users can now browse for recipes provided by partners in those countries. Evernote also reminds you that if you haven't yet updated your password, please do so now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs