iOS 6.1.3 available; fixes lock screen bug
Apple has just released iOS 6.1.3, available on applicable iOS devices by tapping General > Software Update.
According to the update notes for this release, iOS 6.1.3 fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the passcode and access the Phone app. It also provides improvements to Maps in Japan.
The download is 17 MB in size. If the update is not immediately available on your device, it should be shortly.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free