iOS 6.1.3 available; fixes lock screen bug
Apple has just released iOS 6.1.3, available on applicable iOS devices by tapping General > Software Update.
According to the update notes for this release, iOS 6.1.3 fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the passcode and access the Phone app. It also provides improvements to Maps in Japan.
The download is 17 MB in size. If the update is not immediately available on your device, it should be shortly.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)