GarageBand for iOS updated, adds AudioBus support
Apple has pushed out an update for GarageBand for iOS. The version 1.4 update brings a number of enhancements to GarageBand for iOS, most notably support for playing and recording audio routed through the third-party app AudioBus.
AudioBus is an iOS app that allows users to route various music apps through it. The makers of AudioBus liken it to a "virtual cable" that connects separate audio apps together.
The full list of enhancements to GarageBand in this update include:
• Play and record music apps supported by Audiobus directly into GarageBand*
• Turn off grid snapping to get finer control over region and note editing
• Fixes an issue that resulted in feedback while connecting third-party audio accessories into the headphone / microphone jack
* Requires iPhone 4S, iPod touch (fifth generation), iPad 2 or later. Audiobus requires a separate purchase.
Apple has pushed out an update for GarageBand for iOS. The version 1.4 update brings a number of enhancements to GarageBand for iOS,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free