Kingdom Rush: Frontiers gets a teaser trailer
There are dozens if not hundreds of tower defense games on the App Store, but for my money, Kingdom Rush is just about the best of them. It's originally a Flash game that's found a lot of success on iOS, and after a few solid content-filled updates, it now features tons of levels, enemies, units to buy and upgrades to earn as you play along through the game.
And there's even more on the way. Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a new version of the game due out this spring, and it's received a teaser trailer of its own, which you can watch below. As you can see, the teaser promises some more exotic heroes and enemies, and Ironhide Game Studio has hinted that the game will do a little underground plundering as well. If you've never played Kingdom Rush, do yourself a favorite and pick up the current US$0.99 title right away, and we'll keep an eye out for Frontiers later on this spring.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved