Kingdom Rush: Frontiers gets a teaser trailer
There are dozens if not hundreds of tower defense games on the App Store, but for my money, Kingdom Rush is just about the best of them. It's originally a Flash game that's found a lot of success on iOS, and after a few solid content-filled updates, it now features tons of levels, enemies, units to buy and upgrades to earn as you play along through the game.
And there's even more on the way. Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a new version of the game due out this spring, and it's received a teaser trailer of its own, which you can watch below. As you can see, the teaser promises some more exotic heroes and enemies, and Ironhide Game Studio has hinted that the game will do a little underground plundering as well. If you've never played Kingdom Rush, do yourself a favorite and pick up the current US$0.99 title right away, and we'll keep an eye out for Frontiers later on this spring.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements