Latest iOS update blocks Evasi0n jailbreak
Jailbreakers will take note that iOS 6.1.3, released yesterday, blocks the Evasi0n jailbreak. The Evasi0n jailbreak is the most popular one to date, according to Forbes, which reports that it has been used to jailbreak 18 million iOS devices in the six weeks since its launch.
Ironically enough, even though iOS 6.1.3 blocks the Evasi0n jailbreak, Apple thanked the Evasi0n team in security notes accompanying the upgrade. The people behind Evasi0n say that they probably will not release another jailbreak until the next major release of iOS. What that means for potential jailbreakers is that if you want to jailbreak your iPhone you cannot upgrade past iOS 6.1.2. If you do you'll lose the ability to jailbreak your device until the next major release of iOS.
Jailbreakers will take note that iOS 6.1.3, released yesterday, blocks the Evasi0n jailbreak. The Evasi0n jailbreak is the most...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved