Latest iOS update blocks Evasi0n jailbreak
Jailbreakers will take note that iOS 6.1.3, released yesterday, blocks the Evasi0n jailbreak. The Evasi0n jailbreak is the most popular one to date, according to Forbes, which reports that it has been used to jailbreak 18 million iOS devices in the six weeks since its launch.
Ironically enough, even though iOS 6.1.3 blocks the Evasi0n jailbreak, Apple thanked the Evasi0n team in security notes accompanying the upgrade. The people behind Evasi0n say that they probably will not release another jailbreak until the next major release of iOS. What that means for potential jailbreakers is that if you want to jailbreak your iPhone you cannot upgrade past iOS 6.1.2. If you do you'll lose the ability to jailbreak your device until the next major release of iOS.
Jailbreakers will take note that iOS 6.1.3, released yesterday, blocks the Evasi0n jailbreak. The Evasi0n jailbreak is the most...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free