Mailbox app has filled 1 million reservations, gets new features
Orchestra took the iOS world by storm last month when it released its iOS email client, Mailbox. It was so popular at launch that Orchestra had to institute a registration process that gave access to the service on a rolling basis. Less than one month after launch, the team at Mailbox announced it has filled more than 1 million reservations.
If you haven't used it, Mailbox app is more than just a client to send and receive emails. It uses the principles of a task manager to help you organize your incoming email into a manageable list. It's an interesting take on the usually boring email client and has caught the eye of users and app developers alike. Dropbox scooped up the company in a recently announced acquisition.
Along with its 1 million mailbox announcement, Orchestra/Dropbox also confirmed that the company has updated the Mailbox app with some UI enhancements and a new shake-to-undo feature. You can download Mailbox from the iOS App Store for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update