Mailbox app has filled 1 million reservations, gets new features
Orchestra took the iOS world by storm last month when it released its iOS email client, Mailbox. It was so popular at launch that Orchestra had to institute a registration process that gave access to the service on a rolling basis. Less than one month after launch, the team at Mailbox announced it has filled more than 1 million reservations.
If you haven't used it, Mailbox app is more than just a client to send and receive emails. It uses the principles of a task manager to help you organize your incoming email into a manageable list. It's an interesting take on the usually boring email client and has caught the eye of users and app developers alike. Dropbox scooped up the company in a recently announced acquisition.
Along with its 1 million mailbox announcement, Orchestra/Dropbox also confirmed that the company has updated the Mailbox app with some UI enhancements and a new shake-to-undo feature. You can download Mailbox from the iOS App Store for free.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter