Mailbox app has filled 1 million reservations, gets new features
Orchestra took the iOS world by storm last month when it released its iOS email client, Mailbox. It was so popular at launch that Orchestra had to institute a registration process that gave access to the service on a rolling basis. Less than one month after launch, the team at Mailbox announced it has filled more than 1 million reservations.
If you haven't used it, Mailbox app is more than just a client to send and receive emails. It uses the principles of a task manager to help you organize your incoming email into a manageable list. It's an interesting take on the usually boring email client and has caught the eye of users and app developers alike. Dropbox scooped up the company in a recently announced acquisition.
Along with its 1 million mailbox announcement, Orchestra/Dropbox also confirmed that the company has updated the Mailbox app with some UI enhancements and a new shake-to-undo feature. You can download Mailbox from the iOS App Store for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free