Google+ iOS app gains filters and photo editing capabilities in update
Google's free social networking app, Google+, has gained some new features in an update that became available today. For the first time, the app provides photo editing features that let users add filters, rotate images, or crop pictures.
The app has the usual complement of filters to make your shiny, high-resolution iPhone and iPad images looks foggy and scratched, just the thing for keeping up with the other social networks and their retro image filters.
The filter buttons have a unique feature -- tapping on one, Retrolux 1 for example, displays a button that can be tapped again and again to show up to four variations on that filter.
Version 4.3.0 also adds a new design for profiles, a new notifications tray, and an improved setup flow for new users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free