Google+ iOS app gains filters and photo editing capabilities in update
Google's free social networking app, Google+, has gained some new features in an update that became available today. For the first time, the app provides photo editing features that let users add filters, rotate images, or crop pictures.
The app has the usual complement of filters to make your shiny, high-resolution iPhone and iPad images looks foggy and scratched, just the thing for keeping up with the other social networks and their retro image filters.
The filter buttons have a unique feature -- tapping on one, Retrolux 1 for example, displays a button that can be tapped again and again to show up to four variations on that filter.
Version 4.3.0 also adds a new design for profiles, a new notifications tray, and an improved setup flow for new users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update