Topps Bunt app updated for 2013 with unlimited player collections and multi-card trades
Topps, known for Bazooka bubblegum and its wildly popular baseball trading cards, entered the iOS app marketplace last year with its stats-tracking Topps Pennant app and BUNT, a baseball card-trading app. Today, Topps released the 2013 version of BUNT, offering baseball fans a chance to start collecting and trading cards a few days before the 2013 baseball season kicks off this weekend.
The 2013 version of BUNT offers card collectors a few new features including multi-card trades, which allows you to sweeten the pot by including several cards in a trade. Fans will also appreciated a new private chat feature for trade negotiations as well as the ability to store an unlimited number of player cards in their collection.
Similar to previous versions of the app, each card in the 2013 version of BUNT will gain or lose points depending on the performance of the player throughout the season. A baseball news feature will help you keep track of players and make the best choices when trading cards.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update