Twitterrific 5.2 offers push notifications and more
Twitterrific for iOS has been updated to version 5.2 and now supports native push notifications as well as bringing performance improvements and a host of bug fixes. The update follows Twitterrific's 5.1 update, which was released just over a month ago.
With push notifications enabled in settings, Twitterrific will let you know when you receive direct messages, notifications, new followers and more on Twitter, right to your home screen. However, the service is currently in beta and will initially be available to the first 1,000 users to enable it. If you find you can't enable push notifications after the update, give it a few days and try again.
Other notable improvements include banner display, sharing of discussion via email and Storify, added Droplr thumbnail support and improved performance when rotating the display on iPhone/iPod.
For additional details on the update, check out Twitterrific on the iOS App Store.The update is available now for existing Twitterrific users, through the iOS App Store or available to purchase at US$2.99.
[via The Icon Factory]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)