DevJuice: Preview of Fasten dev utility
I found the app easy to use and a great timesaver. Berman tells me that it's in the review queue as I write, but he's still deciding on the price. For a buck or two, it's a handy thing to have around. It does one thing, but that one thing is pretty useful.
Today, I got a peek at a little utility that converts iTunes URLs to more readable App Store versions. From developer Moshe Berman,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free