DevJuice: Preview of Fasten dev utility
I found the app easy to use and a great timesaver. Berman tells me that it's in the review queue as I write, but he's still deciding on the price. For a buck or two, it's a handy thing to have around. It does one thing, but that one thing is pretty useful.
Today, I got a peek at a little utility that converts iTunes URLs to more readable App Store versions. From developer Moshe Berman,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype