Big box, online retailers slash iPad prices
Are you about to purchase an iPad? There's good news if you are -- Apple 2.0 is reporting that three large retailers have lowered prices on the iPad and iPad mini. Best Buy, Walmart and MacMall are all showing price cuts on the third-generation iPad and the iPad mini, possibly signaling that the retailers are beginning to clear inventory for new models of Apple's popular tablet.
There are definitely some bargains to be found on the full-sized iPad. A 64 GB WiFi + Cellular third-generation iPad was selling for US$779.99 at Best Buy and is now showing a sale price of $545.99. A 64 GB Wi-Fi model was going for $649.99 and is now a bargain at $454.99. Remember, the third-generation iPad includes a Retina display...
While Best Buy retained regular pricing on the iPad mini, Walmart has done a price rollback on the 16 GB Wi-Fi model, knocking the price back to $299. MacMall has dropped the price on a large variety of iPad mini models, with cuts from $10 to $29 depending on the storage capacity and connectivity.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free