DevJuice: Provisioning portal redesigned, allows deletion of some App IDs
We've been hearing from various delighted developers this weekend responding to Apple's redesigned provisioning portal. And yes, you can now delete many (not all) App IDs from the portal.
The newer the ID, the more likely it seems to be that you'll be able to select it, configure its settings and click that all-too-welcome delete button.
Did it work for you? Drop a note in the comments. Me? I've been happily weeding many apps out this weekend.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter