DevJuice: Provisioning portal redesigned, allows deletion of some App IDs
We've been hearing from various delighted developers this weekend responding to Apple's redesigned provisioning portal. And yes, you can now delete many (not all) App IDs from the portal.
The newer the ID, the more likely it seems to be that you'll be able to select it, configure its settings and click that all-too-welcome delete button.
Did it work for you? Drop a note in the comments. Me? I've been happily weeding many apps out this weekend.
We've been hearing from various delighted developers this weekend responding to Apple's redesigned provisioning portal. And yes, you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free