DevJuice: Provisioning portal redesigned, allows deletion of some App IDs
We've been hearing from various delighted developers this weekend responding to Apple's redesigned provisioning portal. And yes, you can now delete many (not all) App IDs from the portal.
The newer the ID, the more likely it seems to be that you'll be able to select it, configure its settings and click that all-too-welcome delete button.
Did it work for you? Drop a note in the comments. Me? I've been happily weeding many apps out this weekend.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app