Google Drive on iOS updated, adds landscape editing
The latest 1.3.0 update to the Google Drive app for iOS has arrived and brought with it the joys of landscape document editing. Version 1.30 also features improved Google Doc support and the standard minor bug fixes that come with every update.
Landscape editing is a simple, but incredibly important update for the powerful cloud-editing tool. Those who use their drives to edit, store and process large documents can rejoice. Freedom from the squished portrait view is here at last.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free