Real Racing 3 updated with new cars, Hunter mode
EA has released the first major update to Real Racing 3 on iOS. Among the improvemts is a new play mode called "Hunter." In this mode, you must overtake another car in only a single lap. EA has also added some new cars, including the Chevrolet Cobalt SS and Camaro ZL1. Best of all, the game now allows users to save their progress in the cloud, which means you can play on your iPhone and pick up the game on your iPad with no progress loss. Here's the complete list of updates:
- New manufacturer – Chevrolet! The Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 join the lineup.
- New event type – Hunter! Chase down the hunted car and overtake within one lap.
- 100+ new events! Total number of events now exceeds 1,000!
- Cloud Save functionality! Transfer your save data between devices.
- New social features! See who is online and compare how your friends are doing with the statistics leaderboard.
- Check your TSM mailbox for the latest friend notifications.
- Improved tutorial and main menu.
- Numerous additional improvements, fixes and performance optimizations.
Real Racing 3 is a fremium game. You can download it here.
EA has released the first major update to Real Racing 3 on iOS. Among the improvemts is a new play mode called "Hunter." In this mode,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more "cool" stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support