Real Racing 3 updated with new cars, Hunter mode
EA has released the first major update to Real Racing 3 on iOS. Among the improvemts is a new play mode called "Hunter." In this mode, you must overtake another car in only a single lap. EA has also added some new cars, including the Chevrolet Cobalt SS and Camaro ZL1. Best of all, the game now allows users to save their progress in the cloud, which means you can play on your iPhone and pick up the game on your iPad with no progress loss. Here's the complete list of updates:
- New manufacturer – Chevrolet! The Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 join the lineup.
- New event type – Hunter! Chase down the hunted car and overtake within one lap.
- 100+ new events! Total number of events now exceeds 1,000!
- Cloud Save functionality! Transfer your save data between devices.
- New social features! See who is online and compare how your friends are doing with the statistics leaderboard.
- Check your TSM mailbox for the latest friend notifications.
- Improved tutorial and main menu.
- Numerous additional improvements, fixes and performance optimizations.
Real Racing 3 is a fremium game. You can download it here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter