Origin Stories: Setlists
Do you perform on a stage with a setlist? Most bands do, and even some comedians. Enter Setlists, created by a group of musicians as a virtual piece of paper for their setlist to display on the iPad.
Setlists offers all the flexibility of a digital display and text in a searchable system with the style of an actual written setlist (only much more legible). While you probably won't be giving this away at the end of a show, Setlists offers you a more flexible system for making setlists. There's a search feature for finding which songs or bits you wish to perform, and the ability to show lyrics along with the list, or re-order the list at any time. Plus, the app works on iPhone and iPad.
In the video below I speak to developer Cieplinski about how Setlists came to be in this episode of Origin Stories.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free