T-Mobile kicks off iPhone 5 sales today, celebrates with new ad
The iPhone is available on T-Mobile with a low US$99 up-front payment and a 24-month payment plan. The iPhone is compatible with T-Mobile's Simple Choice plans that do not include a contract. Customers can choose a plan and cancel it at any time without paying an early termination fee.
To promote its new handset, T-Mobile released its first iPhone commercial that emphasizes the carriers 4G network and its no-contract service plans. According to iDownloadBlog, T-Mobile's parent company Deutsche Telecom has a big advertising campaign planned for the iPhone 5.
[Via TechCrunch and iDownloadBlog]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features