T-Mobile kicks off iPhone 5 sales today, celebrates with new ad
The iPhone is available on T-Mobile with a low US$99 up-front payment and a 24-month payment plan. The iPhone is compatible with T-Mobile's Simple Choice plans that do not include a contract. Customers can choose a plan and cancel it at any time without paying an early termination fee.
To promote its new handset, T-Mobile released its first iPhone commercial that emphasizes the carriers 4G network and its no-contract service plans. According to iDownloadBlog, T-Mobile's parent company Deutsche Telecom has a big advertising campaign planned for the iPhone 5.
[Via TechCrunch and iDownloadBlog]
T-Mobile is now selling the iPhone 5 and some stores are seeing lines for the Apple smartphone, says a report in TechCrunch. Lines...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs