T-Mobile kicks off iPhone 5 sales today, celebrates with new ad
The iPhone is available on T-Mobile with a low US$99 up-front payment and a 24-month payment plan. The iPhone is compatible with T-Mobile's Simple Choice plans that do not include a contract. Customers can choose a plan and cancel it at any time without paying an early termination fee.
To promote its new handset, T-Mobile released its first iPhone commercial that emphasizes the carriers 4G network and its no-contract service plans. According to iDownloadBlog, T-Mobile's parent company Deutsche Telecom has a big advertising campaign planned for the iPhone 5.
[Via TechCrunch and iDownloadBlog]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)