Talkcast tonight: T-Mobile iPhone & news of the week
The wait is over, assuming you were waiting; now that T-Mobile has joined AT&T, Verizon and Sprint in the roster of US carriers selling the iPhone, there are more choices for customers. T-Mobile's new-look approach to plans, contracts and subsidies is making a splash; is it enough to overcome the LTE deployment lead of the other three?
We'll talk T-Mo and the rest of the week's news (including everyone's new favorite iPad app, Panic's Status Board) tonight at 10 pm ET on the Talkcast. Join us!
To participate live during the show, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, the best way to have your voice heard is to call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter