Talkcast tonight: T-Mobile iPhone & news of the week
The wait is over, assuming you were waiting; now that T-Mobile has joined AT&T, Verizon and Sprint in the roster of US carriers selling the iPhone, there are more choices for customers. T-Mobile's new-look approach to plans, contracts and subsidies is making a splash; is it enough to overcome the LTE deployment lead of the other three?
We'll talk T-Mo and the rest of the week's news (including everyone's new favorite iPad app, Panic's Status Board) tonight at 10 pm ET on the Talkcast. Join us!
To participate live during the show, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, the best way to have your voice heard is to call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free