YouTube for iOS gets a major update
The YouTube iOS app was updated today to version 1.3, adding a variety of new and improved features.
According to the update notes listed in the App Store, version 1.3 brings these new features:
- Quick access to new uploads for subscriptions via "My Subscriptions" feed on the Guide.
- Access to Live streams.
- Queue up videos to play on TV.
- One Channel branding for video creator channels.
- Stability and performance improvements.
This is the first major update to the YouTube app since the end of February, when Send to TV and the ability to record and upload video via YouTube Capture were added.
Access to live streams and better branding for creators means YouTube is an even more attractive destination for content creators.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync