Pocket updates its iOS and Mac app with new 'Send to Friend' sharing feature
Pocket's latest version has a completely redesigned Share menu that includes a "Send to Friend" feature. This option lets you share content directly within the app using just a few taps. You can add a comment or include a highlighted quote from the article in a message that will be sent out to your friends or family. The recipient(s) will receive an email with a link to your content and a notification within Pocket if they have the app installed on their device. Also part of this new feature is an inbox that stores content that is shared with you.
Pocket also announced today that its users save more than 35 million items per month, and its network of developers and publishers has grown to almost 12,000.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs