Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Accessibility edition!
Sunday is drawing to a close, and that means it's time for discussing the week that was with Kelly and a few of the usual suspects.
This week we'll be joined by Dr. Robert Carter, host of the Tech Doctor Podcast, and discussing accessibility. This week brought a few new features released as part of a Kindle update so we'll be talking about those updates as well as a few lesser-known iOS features kept behind that Accessibility option.
Since it's really all about you, the community, do see if you can join us, won't you? To participate live, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)