Rovio introduces accounts to sync game progress across platforms
Rovio is building up its Angry Birds empire even further with the introduction of Rovio accounts. This new account feature lets users sync their progress across devices, allowing them to start a game on one device and resume playing it on another.
The service is available for The Croods game globally and for the original Angry Birds on iOS in Finland and Poland. It will roll out to other titles and other locations in the future. Rovio did not say when this expansion would occur.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype