Rovio introduces accounts to sync game progress across platforms
Rovio is building up its Angry Birds empire even further with the introduction of Rovio accounts. This new account feature lets users sync their progress across devices, allowing them to start a game on one device and resume playing it on another.
The service is available for The Croods game globally and for the original Angry Birds on iOS in Finland and Poland. It will roll out to other titles and other locations in the future. Rovio did not say when this expansion would occur.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update