TUAW TV Live: Google's announcements about iOS
Today at the Google I/O 2013 keynote, developers were treated to a long (three-hour) keynote that covered the gamut from Android developer tools to Google+. The most fascinating parts of the talk for those of us in the Apple world were the variety of features that will be available to iOS users (and those using Google products on the web) almost immediately.
My usual partner in crime, Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd, and I will be getting together this afternoon for an hour of chat about these announcements and more. This week we're starting something a little different: you'll be able to watch today's show on the TUAW TV Live page. You wanted a wider video, you've got it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter