Mailbox for iPad now available
Popular email client Mailbox is now available for iPad. Previously Mailbox was iPhone-only, but today's version 1.3 update makes it a universal app that runs on all iOS devices. The iPad version of Mailbox comes less than a month after the developers announced plans that they were working on it and other (yet to be seen) desktop versions of the app. Mailbox has received rave reviews for its sleek design and unique approach to email management by supporting features that are usually only found in separate task-management apps.
Mailbox is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)