Kingdom Rush Frontiers coming to iOS next week
Kingdom Rush, as you probably already know, is one of the best tower-defense games on the App Store right now, and the developers behind it have been teasing an expansion/sequel, called Kingdom Rush Frontiers, for a while now. But it turns out the wait is almost over: Kingdom Rush Frontiers is set to arrive on iOS next week, on June 6.
The game will be out for both iPhone and iPad, and there's a new trailer out as well, showing off some of the various new enemies, towers and maps you'll see. I played a bit of Kingdom Rush Frontiers back at GDC earlier this year, and I can confirm that the new units add plenty of extra variety and charm to a title that's already packed full of it. Ironhide Games has done a great job here expanding its already very successful title, and I can't wait to get a chance to play it as soon as next week.
Stay tuned -- we'll have a full review of the game coming shortly. In the meantime, mark your calendars: Kingdom Rush Frontiers will be out on June 6.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features