Apple's Movie Trailers app adds Fandango ticket purchasing
Apple has released a new update for its Movie Trailers app. The update brings a number of features that are sure to please movie fans. Users are now able to purchase movie tickets in the app, with purchases routed through Fandango. Apple enabled ticket purchasing through Siri and Fandango earlier this year, so this is a welcome addition.
Playback on the app has also been improved. Now when selecting a trailer, you can choose between SD and HD video playback. For viewers who switch between their data plan and WiFi networks regularly when using their phones for streaming, this is a nice feature. Sometimes you want to watch a trailer but the connection just isn't there for full HD. In addition, the speed in which a video begins playing has been improved, along with the standard "additional improvements" that come with every app update. You can find the updated Movie Trailers app in the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV