Video: Mo Rocca's iPhone is his second-most important accessory
CBS News Sunday Morning correspondent and humorist Mo Rocca recently sat down with USA Today to talk about his iPhone's importance to him. I'll let the video speak for itself (especially when he's talking about using the iPhone to groom his hair), but one thing I did find genuinely intriguing is that he is an iOS user who needs to constantly close apps by bringing up the multitasking bar and tapping the red minus button -- even though iOS is built so you should never need to close open apps. Does that make him an ultimate techie or obsessive-compulsive? With humorists you never know.
CBS News Sunday Morning correspondent and humorist Mo Rocca recently sat down with USA Today to talk about his iPhone's importance to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support