Video: Mo Rocca's iPhone is his second-most important accessory
CBS News Sunday Morning correspondent and humorist Mo Rocca recently sat down with USA Today to talk about his iPhone's importance to him. I'll let the video speak for itself (especially when he's talking about using the iPhone to groom his hair), but one thing I did find genuinely intriguing is that he is an iOS user who needs to constantly close apps by bringing up the multitasking bar and tapping the red minus button -- even though iOS is built so you should never need to close open apps. Does that make him an ultimate techie or obsessive-compulsive? With humorists you never know.
CBS News Sunday Morning correspondent and humorist Mo Rocca recently sat down with USA Today to talk about his iPhone's importance to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free