Popular game Dots lands on the iPad
Dots from Betaworks launched on the iPhone at the end of April and rocketed to the top of the gaming charts. During the past month, the app was download 3 million times, and users have played 250 million games. An update that hit the App Store on Thursday brings the app to the iPad and adds new high-contrast color options for blind players.
Dots is a simple, yet addictive game that challenges you to connect adjacent dots of the same color. You are given 60 seconds to connect as many dots as you can, a time crunch that'll have you sweating bullets. The latest version of Dots also features a new multiplayer feature that'll let you pass your iOS device to your friends so you all can play on the same board.
Dots is available for free from the iOS App Store.
[Via The Next Web]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update