Popular game Dots lands on the iPad
Dots from Betaworks launched on the iPhone at the end of April and rocketed to the top of the gaming charts. During the past month, the app was download 3 million times, and users have played 250 million games. An update that hit the App Store on Thursday brings the app to the iPad and adds new high-contrast color options for blind players.
Dots is a simple, yet addictive game that challenges you to connect adjacent dots of the same color. You are given 60 seconds to connect as many dots as you can, a time crunch that'll have you sweating bullets. The latest version of Dots also features a new multiplayer feature that'll let you pass your iOS device to your friends so you all can play on the same board.
Dots is available for free from the iOS App Store.
[Via The Next Web]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free