Apple releases official WWDC app
Going to WWDC next week? Then be sure to grab the official WWDC app that Apple just released. Here's how Apple describes the app:
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can't join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day -- session videos are just a tap away for all Registered Apple Developers.
• Browse times, locations and descriptions for sessions, labs and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites with a simple double-tap.
• Watch session videos, available daily.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications and see daily snapshots.
• View maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on session content and speakers within the session details view.
• Add your attendee information to Passbook for speedier on-site registration.
A nice new feature gives registered developers who can't attend WWDC access to the session videos from right within the app. WWDC begins next Monday, June 10, at 10AM. The official WWDC app is available for free right now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter