Square Enix announces Deus Ex: The Fall for iPad, iPhone
Deus Ex fans get ready, Square Enix has officially announced Deus Ex: The Fall for iPhone and iPad. Though there's not too much info about the game's story yet, but here's what Square had to say about it in a blog post:
Betrayed by your employers and on a mission to uncover the truth behind a drugs conspiracy, players control of the augmented ex-British SAS mercenary, Ben Saxon. This is the first mobile game in the series and events take place directly after the conclusion of the James Swallow novel, Deus Ex: Icarus Effect.
Deus Ex: The Fall is a unique story-driven action game, with all the characteristics that you've come to love from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, augmented for handheld devices.
There's no release date either, but Square Enix says the game will launch sometime "this summer" and cost US$6.99/£4.99/5.99€. Until more information is released at E3, check out the video below to get a sneak peek of the game.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options