Subway UK restaurant app adds Passbook support
Things have been on a roll lately for Passbook-supported apps outside of North America. First it was easyJet, then British Airways and then iTunes Festival London. Now the Subway UK app has finally gained Passbook support.
The new Subway UK app, Subcard, lets customers scan their iPhones at checkout to earn points towards free sandwiches. Additionally, users can browse their Subcard ID number and the total of number of points they've earned right in Passbook.
Currently Subway does not offer Passbook support in the US, nor does it have a countrywide Subway app.
Subcard is a free download from the UK App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options