Subway UK restaurant app adds Passbook support
Things have been on a roll lately for Passbook-supported apps outside of North America. First it was easyJet, then British Airways and then iTunes Festival London. Now the Subway UK app has finally gained Passbook support.
The new Subway UK app, Subcard, lets customers scan their iPhones at checkout to earn points towards free sandwiches. Additionally, users can browse their Subcard ID number and the total of number of points they've earned right in Passbook.
Currently Subway does not offer Passbook support in the US, nor does it have a countrywide Subway app.
Subcard is a free download from the UK App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents