Apple announces iOS 7
Apple has announced a new iPhone operating system, iOS 7. On stage today during the WWDC keynote, Tim Cook said iOS 7 is the biggest change to iOS since the introduction of the new iPhone. As expected, the new operating system features a much flatter and cleaner look, a sort-of 3D home screen and bigger and wider icons.
It definitely looks different. Stay tuned for lots more on this brand-new iteration of the iPhone's terrific operating system. Apple has announced that iOS 7 is available today as a beta to developers, and will be a free update to the public this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature