Video: London resturant delivers food via iPad-controlled quadrocopter
A restaurant here in London is delivering its customers' food orders in a unique way: via an iPad-controlled quadrocopter. The Yo! Sushi restaurant in Soho is promoting its new sushi burgers by delivering them to diners' tables via the "iTray" -- a quadrocopter fitted with a tray for the food, controlled by an iPad.
If you've eaten at a Yo! Sushi before, you know that the company likes innovative ways of delivering its food. Its restaurants currently feature conveyor belts where diners can lift the items they want as they crawl past their tables.
While I give the company props for finding a creative techie way to promote its new menu item, I'm not sure if you can call something that uses fish as the main ingredient a "burger."
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter